Hello Botanical Art lover!
Are you ready make something beautiful?
Paint a Stunning Tulip in Watercolor
A Seasonal Botanical Art Class by Cara's Garden
In this fun, detailed, video tutorial, I will teach you:
- How to sketch a tulip from life in pencil
- How to transfer your sketch to watercolor paper
- How to paint your Tulip in watercolor
- What supplies you will need
- A little bit about tulips (a bite sized botany lesson)
I always recommend painting from life (I explain why in the class), but I do provide reference photos of the tulip I use in the demonstration painting that you are welcome to use!
Paint with me!
I'm Cara, and I will be your instructor. I have been painting botanicals for more than 25 years, and I absolutely love sharing my techniques with artists who want to learn more about botanicals, and people who are just beginning.
I also LOVE spring, and am so excited about this tutorial -- Tulips are are so much fun, and if you are a beginner, they are a friendly place to start.
Are you ready to paint?